Here is what people who purchased Ring Around the Phonics are saying about our language arts curriculum that is also a very fun game.
Ring Around the Phonics is a proven system that helps teach reading, language arts, foreign languages, spelling and more.
Purchase one for your home or classroom through our site today, Right Here.
Phonics Testimonial Number 1
1. Nile Stanley, Ph.D. reading professor, University of North Florida recommends Ring Around The Phonics For The Classroom. He writes: Ideal for classroom, clinic or home, the Ring Around the Phonics game (Ages 4 and up; for 1 to 4 players Note: by adding 4 more game pieces, 8 children can be taught at one time)engages children joyfully in confident learning and produces instant growth in phonics, comprehension, reading. listening and speaking. Start down the magical road to reading success with this adorable, easy to learn, board game which includes 336 static cling letters, fun activity cards, phonics books and motivating certificates. I loved the adaptability of the game for educators to be able to be an instructional decision maker, and address his/her own program’s standards for spelling, writing, language, and more.
A question from teachers and administrators often arises when considering the purchase of an instructional game for their school. – “Can we purchase the Ring Around the Phonics game for our school if it is not on the state-adopted list? “Yes! According to Florida Statute 1006.(4)(B)up to 50 percent of the annual allocation may be used for the purchase of instructional materials, including library and reference books and nonprint materials, not included on the state-adopted list.
To read more of his review click here (PDF format)
In this video Dr. Nile Stanley gives his workshop on “Teaching Reading Through Play: A Vygotskian Perspective”, and recommends Ring Around The Phonics.
Phonics Testimonial Number 2
2. Independent Reviews in video format:
- Karen, a professional tutor, recommends Ring Around the Phonics. In fact, she told us this game/ curriculum helped her land her tutoring job. See what Karen says in video format by clicking here.
- Jennifer, a home educator, also recommends this game. See her speaking in this video.
- An early childhood educator recommends Ring Around The Phonics, in this video.
- This mother, who is a home educator, explains how this curriculum (disguised as a game) has helped her daughter in the attached video.
Phonics Testimonial Number 4
4. “This is a wonderful asset to use in the classroom in small group instruction to work on phonics, comprehension, and many other reading skills. This game is great to use during tutoring sessions with students of all ages four years old and up.”
Professor Connolly Taylor MEd. University Of North Florida
Phonics Testimonial Number 5
5. Ms Normandine, a kindergarten teacher, recommends Ring Around The Phonics for teachers.
Phonics Testimonial Number 6
Phonics Testimonial Number 7
7. “We love this game. My kids beg to playit.” – Kerry Charles
Phonics Testimonial Number8
8. Below is the last paragraph of a product review written by Kate Kessler, product review manager for the renowned magazine “The Old School House”:
“You will also likely have a child motivated to learn. My daughter jumps up with excitement when I say it is time to play her game. She really is enjoying it, and what is better is that she is learning her phonics at the same time. I have taught four other children to read, and not one of them was as excited about learning as my littlest girl is to learn this way. We will accomplish the same set of knowledge in a much more gentle and interesting manner. This is a real winner to our family.”
To read the article in its entirety click HERE.
Phonics Testimonial Number 9
9. Eight children were given to me midterm of the school year. They were failing because they had not learned to read as had their class mates. This program then became their only reading curriculum. Because of Ring Around the Phonics seven of them quickly learned to read, passed the reading exam, and were promoted with their class. This game changed their future. It works better and faster than anything that I have ever used.”
“The game improves communication and listening skills as well. It is fun, and addresses all learning styles. I found that using the marking chip as indicated by the instructions is important.”- Roma Cox
Phonics Testimonial Number 10
10. “When my five year old daughter read her first book, she was so ecstatic and kept repeating throughout the day the names of the characters. She was thrilled to be able to read like her big sisters. I recommend this game for anyone wanting to have fun while learning.” – Esther DeRouen
Phonics Testimonial Number 11
11. “Our family loved this game! We found it simple yet entertaining and educational. We shared a lot of laughs playing together and never felt like we were drilling phonics sounds. Thank you for creating such a FUN phonics game.” – Maggie Bee
Phonics Testimonial Number 12
12. “Since playing Ring Around the Phonics my daughter has begun reading on her own. She is now excited and confident about her reading skills.” –Michelle Majors-Janota